USA: RiceX announces $1.2 million international sales agreement with Honduras
The RiceX(TM) Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has completed an international sales agreement with Prodesa Productos Estabilizados S.A. (Prodesa) to sell its nutrient dense ingredient, RiceX(TM) Solubles to the government of Honduras. Prodesa, a Central American market development organization, will import RiceX(TM) Solubles into Honduras for use in a Government sponsored, nutrition enhancement program. The RiceX Solubles will be used as the major nutrient ingredient in a series of high nutrition drinks supplied to Honduran school children. The Honduran sales agreement was developed in collaboration with Intermark Partners Strategic Management LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review