USA: RiceX announces $1.2 million international sales agreement with Honduras
The RiceX(TM) Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has completed an international sales agreement with Prodesa Productos Estabilizados S.A. (Prodesa) to sell its nutrient dense ingredient, RiceX(TM) Solubles to the government of Honduras. Prodesa, a Central American market development organization, will import RiceX(TM) Solubles into Honduras for use in a Government sponsored, nutrition enhancement program. The RiceX Solubles will be used as the major nutrient ingredient in a series of high nutrition drinks supplied to Honduran school children. The Honduran sales agreement was developed in collaboration with Intermark Partners Strategic Management LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods