USA: RiceX announces $1.2 million international sales agreement with Honduras
The RiceX(TM) Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has completed an international sales agreement with Prodesa Productos Estabilizados S.A. (Prodesa) to sell its nutrient dense ingredient, RiceX(TM) Solubles to the government of Honduras. Prodesa, a Central American market development organization, will import RiceX(TM) Solubles into Honduras for use in a Government sponsored, nutrition enhancement program. The RiceX Solubles will be used as the major nutrient ingredient in a series of high nutrition drinks supplied to Honduran school children. The Honduran sales agreement was developed in collaboration with Intermark Partners Strategic Management LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund