USA: RiceX announces $1.2 million international sales agreement with Honduras
The RiceX(TM) Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has completed an international sales agreement with Prodesa Productos Estabilizados S.A. (Prodesa) to sell its nutrient dense ingredient, RiceX(TM) Solubles to the government of Honduras. Prodesa, a Central American market development organization, will import RiceX(TM) Solubles into Honduras for use in a Government sponsored, nutrition enhancement program. The RiceX Solubles will be used as the major nutrient ingredient in a series of high nutrition drinks supplied to Honduran school children. The Honduran sales agreement was developed in collaboration with Intermark Partners Strategic Management LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units