USA: RiceX announces $1.2 million international sales agreement with Honduras
The RiceX(TM) Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has completed an international sales agreement with Prodesa Productos Estabilizados S.A. (Prodesa) to sell its nutrient dense ingredient, RiceX(TM) Solubles to the government of Honduras. Prodesa, a Central American market development organization, will import RiceX(TM) Solubles into Honduras for use in a Government sponsored, nutrition enhancement program. The RiceX Solubles will be used as the major nutrient ingredient in a series of high nutrition drinks supplied to Honduran school children. The Honduran sales agreement was developed in collaboration with Intermark Partners Strategic Management LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid