USA: RiceX announces $1.85 million debt retirement
The RiceX Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced yesterday that it has paid off its $1,850,000 loan to FoodCeuticals, LLC. The original loan was entered into in December 1998 and was to be paid by Dec. 31, 2000. The proceeds of the loan were used to complete the acquisition of the Centennial Foods production facility in Dillon, Montana. The original decision to purchase the Montana facility is now proving to be most fruitful. As previously announced, the RiceX Company recently quadrupled its production in this facility to accommodate the significant increases in the demand of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations