USA: Ricex announces US patent award for Cholesterol treatment
The RiceX Company (OTC:RICX) announced today that it has been issued US Patent No. 6,126,943. The title of the patent is, METHOD FOR TREATING HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA, HYPERLIPIDEMIA, AND ATHEROSCLEROSIS. The patent contains 26 claims describing the treatment method for reducing mammalian serum total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apolipoprotein B and triglyceride levels, by ingesting stabilized rice bran derivatives named RiceX Solubles and RiceX Fiber Concentrate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw