USA: RiceX closes $2.5 million loan conversion and $2.5 million equity commitment agreement
The RiceX Company (OTC: RICX) announced today that it has completed an agreement with Intermark Partners, LLC to convert a short-term loan of $2.5 million into equity. Under the terms of the agreement, Intermark Partners, who in November of 1999, provided an initial bridge loan of $2.5 million, converted the loan to equity at $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth