USA: RiceX closes $2.5 million loan conversion and $2.5 million equity commitment agreement
The RiceX Company (OTC: RICX) announced today that it has completed an agreement with Intermark Partners, LLC to convert a short-term loan of $2.5 million into equity. Under the terms of the agreement, Intermark Partners, who in November of 1999, provided an initial bridge loan of $2.5 million, converted the loan to equity at $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex