USA: RiceX closes $2.5 million loan conversion and $2.5 million equity commitment agreement
The RiceX Company (OTC: RICX) announced today that it has completed an agreement with Intermark Partners, LLC to convert a short-term loan of $2.5 million into equity. Under the terms of the agreement, Intermark Partners, who in November of 1999, provided an initial bridge loan of $2.5 million, converted the loan to equity at $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses