USA: RiceX significantly increases shareholder equity
The RiceX Company (OTCBB:RICX) announced today that the year 2000 audit and annual report to Shareholders confirms a significant increase in Shareholder Equity on December 31, 2000. RiceX reported a reduction in corporate debt from $11.2 million in 1998 to zero by the end of the year 2000. Concurrently, Shareholder equity improved from a negative $4.8 million in 1998 to a positive $2.5 million by 2000 year end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project