USA: Richard C. Judd joins Winn-Dixie as vice president of warehousing and distribution
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., (NYSE: WIN) announced yesterday that Richard C. Judd will join the Company on May 7, 2001 as Vice President of Warehousing and Distribution. Al Rowland, Winn-Dixie President and CEO made the announcement. Judd comes to Winn-Dixie after spending over 20 years with Fleming Companies, Inc. He began his career at Fleming as Director of Corporate Internal Audit in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. His advancement included Operations Manager of Fleming's Philadelphia Division, Division President in San Antonio, Texas, Group President - Product Supply for eleven locations, Group Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Strategies and Implementation and Senior Vice President of Supply.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat