USA: Richard C. Judd joins Winn-Dixie as vice president of warehousing and distribution
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., (NYSE: WIN) announced yesterday that Richard C. Judd will join the Company on May 7, 2001 as Vice President of Warehousing and Distribution. Al Rowland, Winn-Dixie President and CEO made the announcement. Judd comes to Winn-Dixie after spending over 20 years with Fleming Companies, Inc. He began his career at Fleming as Director of Corporate Internal Audit in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. His advancement included Operations Manager of Fleming's Philadelphia Division, Division President in San Antonio, Texas, Group President - Product Supply for eleven locations, Group Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Strategies and Implementation and Senior Vice President of Supply.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK