USA: Richard C. Judd joins Winn-Dixie as vice president of warehousing and distribution
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., (NYSE: WIN) announced yesterday that Richard C. Judd will join the Company on May 7, 2001 as Vice President of Warehousing and Distribution. Al Rowland, Winn-Dixie President and CEO made the announcement. Judd comes to Winn-Dixie after spending over 20 years with Fleming Companies, Inc. He began his career at Fleming as Director of Corporate Internal Audit in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. His advancement included Operations Manager of Fleming's Philadelphia Division, Division President in San Antonio, Texas, Group President - Product Supply for eleven locations, Group Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Strategies and Implementation and Senior Vice President of Supply.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report