NEW ZEALAND: Richmond appoints CEO, PPCS says takeover offer to close Friday
New Zealand meat processor Richmond has appointed Richard Carver as its new chief executive, effective 1 July. Carver, who is currently chief executive of Ecopine, a timber and plywood business, succeeds acting chief executive Graeme Milne, who held the post for the ten months following John Loughlin's resignation. Carver was Richmond's finance manager from 1990 to 1992, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods