NEW ZEALAND: Richmond appoints CEO, PPCS says takeover offer to close Friday
New Zealand meat processor Richmond has appointed Richard Carver as its new chief executive, effective 1 July. Carver, who is currently chief executive of Ecopine, a timber and plywood business, succeeds acting chief executive Graeme Milne, who held the post for the ten months following John Loughlin's resignation. Carver was Richmond's finance manager from 1990 to 1992, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target