UK: Richmond Foods full-year results on track
UK ice-cream maker Richmond Foods said today [Thursday] that it expects annual results for the year to 29 September to be in line with analysts' forecasts. Coming to the close of its first key summer trading season since its acquisition of Nestlé's branded ice-cream business, Richmond said turnover for the year would be approximately 30% up on the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 survey – profits and sales
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth