NEW ZEALAND: Richmond names Graeme Milne as interim CEO
NZ meat exporting giant Richmond has named Graeme Milne as its interim CEO, effective immediately until April 2003. In a statement issued earlier today [Tuesday] chairman Sam Robinson explained that following Milne, the company hopes to make a permanent appointment to replace outgoing CEO John Loughlin, who will continue in a special executive role until 31 October.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning