SWITZERLAND: Ricola sees revenue reach €160m in 2001
Laufen-based Ricola group, a manufacturer of herbal confectionery and throat lozenges, has posted turnover of SFr232m (US$146m) for 2001, representing a 1.1% increase year-on-year. The family-owned company was established during the 1940s, and also operates two global subsidiaries; Ricola Inc in the US and Singapore-based Ricola Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group