SWITZERLAND: Ricola sees revenue reach €160m in 2001
Laufen-based Ricola group, a manufacturer of herbal confectionery and throat lozenges, has posted turnover of SFr232m (US$146m) for 2001, representing a 1.1% increase year-on-year. The family-owned company was established during the 1940s, and also operates two global subsidiaries; Ricola Inc in the US and Singapore-based Ricola Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods