SWITZERLAND: Ricola sees revenue reach €160m in 2001
Laufen-based Ricola group, a manufacturer of herbal confectionery and throat lozenges, has posted turnover of SFr232m (US$146m) for 2001, representing a 1.1% increase year-on-year. The family-owned company was established during the 1940s, and also operates two global subsidiaries; Ricola Inc in the US and Singapore-based Ricola Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant