US: Rising sales buoy Tasty Baking profits
Tasty Baking Co., the US baking firm, has booked a jump in second-quarter profits on the back of rising sales.
The Tastykake maker reported net income of US$2.3m for the three months to 27 June. The result compared to net income of US$0.1m in the comparable period a year ago. Net sales rose 5.3% to US$47m.
President and CEO Charles Pizzi said: "We continued to expand market share in our core markets and generated favourable margin improvements compared to the prior-year period."
Tasty Baking Co. has announced the shift of two additional production lines to its new manufacturing facility, located in the Philadelphia Navy Yard....
Tasty Baking Co. said its operational results are likely to be pinched by the completion of its new manufacturing facility, which is located in the Philadelphia Navy Yard....
Tasty Baking Co. today (2 November) posted narrowing third-quarter losses as sales edged up on volume growth....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China