USA: Riviana Foods agrees to purchase ACH's Rice Specialties
Riviana Foods has announced that it has signed an asset purchase agreement with ACH Food to acquire substantially all of ACH’s Rice Specialties business for approximately US$24m in cash from available funds. Riviana said the transaction was likely to be completed by 10 February. ACH’s Rice Specialties business manufactures and sells a variety of rice products for the US food manufacturing, retail and foodservice industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning