USA: Riviana Foods agrees to purchase ACH's Rice Specialties
Riviana Foods has announced that it has signed an asset purchase agreement with ACH Food to acquire substantially all of ACH’s Rice Specialties business for approximately US$24m in cash from available funds. Riviana said the transaction was likely to be completed by 10 February. ACH’s Rice Specialties business manufactures and sells a variety of rice products for the US food manufacturing, retail and foodservice industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti