UK: Riviana Foods agrees UK joint venture with Ebro Puleva
Texas-based Riviana Foods has announced that it has reached an agreement in principle to create a new joint venture in the UK rice market with Spanish food firm Ebro Puleva. The joint venture will combine Riviana's UK subsidiary, Stevens & Brotherton (S&B) with Ebro Puleva's UK subsidiary, Joseph Heap & Sons, and will be owned 51% by Ebro Puleva and 49% by Riviana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods