UK: Riviana Foods agrees UK joint venture with Ebro Puleva
Texas-based Riviana Foods has announced that it has reached an agreement in principle to create a new joint venture in the UK rice market with Spanish food firm Ebro Puleva. The joint venture will combine Riviana's UK subsidiary, Stevens & Brotherton (S&B) with Ebro Puleva's UK subsidiary, Joseph Heap & Sons, and will be owned 51% by Ebro Puleva and 49% by Riviana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action