USA: Riviana Foods announces third quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the third fiscal quarter ended April 1, 2001, of $2.8 million, excluding restructuring and other charges, or diluted earnings per share of $0.20, compared with net income of $6.6 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.46 last year. Sales totaled $104.0 million compared to sales of $108.2 million for the same period last year, and operating income, excluding restructuring and other charges, was $4.0 million compared to $8.4 million reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report