USA: Riviana Foods announces third quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the third fiscal quarter ended April 1, 2001, of $2.8 million, excluding restructuring and other charges, or diluted earnings per share of $0.20, compared with net income of $6.6 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.46 last year. Sales totaled $104.0 million compared to sales of $108.2 million for the same period last year, and operating income, excluding restructuring and other charges, was $4.0 million compared to $8.4 million reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry