USA: Riviana Foods announces third quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the third fiscal quarter ended April 1, 2001, of $2.8 million, excluding restructuring and other charges, or diluted earnings per share of $0.20, compared with net income of $6.6 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.46 last year. Sales totaled $104.0 million compared to sales of $108.2 million for the same period last year, and operating income, excluding restructuring and other charges, was $4.0 million compared to $8.4 million reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China