USA: Riviana Foods announces third quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the third fiscal quarter ended April 1, 2001, of $2.8 million, excluding restructuring and other charges, or diluted earnings per share of $0.20, compared with net income of $6.6 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.46 last year. Sales totaled $104.0 million compared to sales of $108.2 million for the same period last year, and operating income, excluding restructuring and other charges, was $4.0 million compared to $8.4 million reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs