USA :Riviana Foods Declares Dividend; Authorizes Additional Shares for Repurchase
The Board of Directors of Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per common share, and has authorized the repurchase of an additional 1.0 million shares of the Company's outstanding stock.The dividend will be paid on July 6, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 8, 2000.The additional shares will be purchased from time to time, subject to market conditions, in the open market. The stock will be used for general corporate purposes, including the issuance of stock under employee stock option plans. To date, the Company has completed the purchase of 1.8 million shares of the total 2.0 million shares previously authorized under the repurchase program.Based in Houston, Texas, Riviana Foods Inc. is one of the largest processors, marketers and distributors of branded and private-label rice products in the United States. Principal brands include Mahatma®, Carolina® and Success®. The Company has additional food operations in Central America and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target