USA: Riviana Foods increases dividend; announces new website, Riviana.com, at annual meeting
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) announced that the Board of Directors has approved a 14% increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend, to $0.16 per common share from $0.14 per common share last year. This is the fifth consecutive year that the Board has raised the dividend since the Company's initial public offering in 1995.The increased dividend represents an annualized rate of $0.64 per share. The dividend will be paid on January 9, 2001, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 5, 2000.At the Annual Meeting of Stockholders held in Houston yesterday, eleven directors named in the proxy statement were elected to an annual term. Newly elected director Frank K. Godchaux of Abbeville, Louisiana, replaced Katie G. Derby who did not stand for reelection.Also at the annual meeting, Joseph A. Hafner, Jr., president and chief executive officer, announced the Company's new website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK