USA: Riviana Foods increases dividend; announces new website, Riviana.com, at annual meeting
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) announced that the Board of Directors has approved a 14% increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend, to $0.16 per common share from $0.14 per common share last year. This is the fifth consecutive year that the Board has raised the dividend since the Company's initial public offering in 1995.The increased dividend represents an annualized rate of $0.64 per share. The dividend will be paid on January 9, 2001, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 5, 2000.At the Annual Meeting of Stockholders held in Houston yesterday, eleven directors named in the proxy statement were elected to an annual term. Newly elected director Frank K. Godchaux of Abbeville, Louisiana, replaced Katie G. Derby who did not stand for reelection.Also at the annual meeting, Joseph A. Hafner, Jr., president and chief executive officer, announced the Company's new website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti