USA: Riviana Foods reports fiscal 2001 and fourth quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD), yesterday reported earnings for fiscal 2001 of $20.2 million, or $1.43 per diluted share, on sales of $382.0 million, excluding restructuring and other charges, compared to earnings of $25.1 million, or $1.73 per diluted share, on sales of $403.0 million for fiscal 2000. Income from operations, excluding restructuring and other charges, was $27.6 million, compared to $33.9 million last year. The sales decline reflects a shorter reporting period of 52 weeks for fiscal 2001 as compared to 53 weeks in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund