USA: Riviana Foods reports second quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported earnings per diluted share of $0.56 for the second quarter ended December 30, 2001, versus $0.52 per diluted share for the same period last year. Net income was $7.9 million, on sales of $98.7 million, compared to net income of $7.3 million, on sales of $102.2 million, for the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Operating income of $9.7 million for the quarter was even with the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods