USA: Riviana Foods reports second quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported earnings per diluted share of $0.56 for the second quarter ended December 30, 2001, versus $0.52 per diluted share for the same period last year. Net income was $7.9 million, on sales of $98.7 million, compared to net income of $7.3 million, on sales of $102.2 million, for the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Operating income of $9.7 million for the quarter was even with the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever