USA: Roadhouse Grill extends menu with 14 new items
Pompano Beach, Florida-based Roadhouse Grill has introduced 14 new menu items, to be available from 24 June at its 69 restaurants across the US. The new menu items include a range of appetisers, entrees, lunch selections, side items, desserts and specialty-cocktail drinks. They were tested at Roadhouse locations in South Florida and Orlando.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week