USA: Roadhouse Grill unveils expansion plans for Europe, UK
Pompano Beach, Florida-based Roadhouse Grill has announced plans to build 60 restaurants during the next four years throughout Italy, France, Holland, Spain, Germany and the UK. The company, which opened its first European restaurant last autumn in Milan, is currently building five others in Italy through a joint venture with Cremonini Group, a publicly traded, Modena-based distributor and producer of food products and restaurant operator. These restaurants - one each in Tuscany, Lombardy and Emilia Romagna and two in Latium - are slated to open by the end the year. Cremonini is funding the venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea