USA: Robert Doyle Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today announced that Robert Doyle has joined the company as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, effective immediately. Doyle reports to Bill Marquard, Executive Vice President, Business Development. Most recently, Doyle served as Senior Vice President, CIO for Alliant Foodservice, where he was widely recognized as one of the top leaders in the use of technology to improve business performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units