USA: Robert Doyle Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today announced that Robert Doyle has joined the company as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, effective immediately. Doyle reports to Bill Marquard, Executive Vice President, Business Development. Most recently, Doyle served as Senior Vice President, CIO for Alliant Foodservice, where he was widely recognized as one of the top leaders in the use of technology to improve business performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery