USA: Robert Doyle Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today announced that Robert Doyle has joined the company as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, effective immediately. Doyle reports to Bill Marquard, Executive Vice President, Business Development. Most recently, Doyle served as Senior Vice President, CIO for Alliant Foodservice, where he was widely recognized as one of the top leaders in the use of technology to improve business performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth