USA: Robert Doyle Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today announced that Robert Doyle has joined the company as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, effective immediately. Doyle reports to Bill Marquard, Executive Vice President, Business Development. Most recently, Doyle served as Senior Vice President, CIO for Alliant Foodservice, where he was widely recognized as one of the top leaders in the use of technology to improve business performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review