USA: Robert Kennedy Jr promotes organic food to keep water clean
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend urged consumers to buy organic food to help promote clean water and support small farms. Kennedy serves as president of the Waterkeeper Alliance, and has just launched the Pure Farms - Pure Water campaign at the Health & Harmony festival. Kennedy commented that many small family-run farms are turning to organic farming to protect their continued existence. "The American landscape is now being transformed with a few large multinational corporations that are taking over produce production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk