USA: Robert Kennedy Jr promotes organic food to keep water clean
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend urged consumers to buy organic food to help promote clean water and support small farms. Kennedy serves as president of the Waterkeeper Alliance, and has just launched the Pure Farms - Pure Water campaign at the Health & Harmony festival. Kennedy commented that many small family-run farms are turning to organic farming to protect their continued existence. "The American landscape is now being transformed with a few large multinational corporations that are taking over produce production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund