USA: Robert Kennedy Jr promotes organic food to keep water clean
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend urged consumers to buy organic food to help promote clean water and support small farms. Kennedy serves as president of the Waterkeeper Alliance, and has just launched the Pure Farms - Pure Water campaign at the Health & Harmony festival. Kennedy commented that many small family-run farms are turning to organic farming to protect their continued existence. "The American landscape is now being transformed with a few large multinational corporations that are taking over produce production," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast