UK: Robert Wiseman reports 20% rise in Q1 sales
UK milk group Robert Wiseman Dairies today [Thursday] reported first quarter like-for-like sales up 20%, inching ahead of forecasts. At the annual meeting of shareholders, chairman Alan Wiseman said his group was confident of meeting its target sales volume of one billion litres this year. In the year to the end of March this year, volumes soared by 13.4% to 920m litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre