UK: Robert Wiseman says OFT has reopened price-fixing inquiry
UK milk processor Robert Wiseman Dairies has said that the UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has reopened its investigation into alleged price-fixing in the Scottish fresh milk market. "We have always maintained that there is no case to answer and we are obviously surprised and disappointed that the case has been reopened," chairman Alan Wiseman was quoted by Reuters as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs