TORONTO: Robin Hood Multifoods to Expand, Consolidate Condiment Operations in Dunnville
Robin Hood Multifoods, a wholly owned subsidiary of International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC), today announced plans to expand its facility in Dunnville, Ontario, and consolidate condiment processing operations there over the next two years. Starting in early 2001, processing now handled at a plant in Scarborough, Ontario, will be gradually shifted to Dunnville, which will undergo a 65,000-square-foot expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations