TORONTO: Robin Hood Multifoods to Expand, Consolidate Condiment Operations in Dunnville
Robin Hood Multifoods, a wholly owned subsidiary of International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE: IMC), today announced plans to expand its facility in Dunnville, Ontario, and consolidate condiment processing operations there over the next two years. Starting in early 2001, processing now handled at a plant in Scarborough, Ontario, will be gradually shifted to Dunnville, which will undergo a 65,000-square-foot expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO