USA: Robots Help Break Ground for Mountain View Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. celebrated the start of construction for its newest store in the Silicon Valley city of Mountain View as robots helped break the ground and then served fresh Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts to guests.Krispy Kreme, which opened its first Bay Area store in Union City in March, expects to complete construction of the Mountain View store in August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast