SWITZERLAND: Roche to strengthen its Pharmaceuticals Division
Roche yesterday outlined its initiative to reshape its Pharmaceuticals Division for the future. The initiative aims to increase sales and reduce the division's cost structure in order to improve the long-term profitability of the Pharmaceuticals Division. World-wide Roche expects job reductions in the range of 3000 over the next two to three years. Main sites affected are Palo Alto and Nutley, US, Welwyn, UK, and Basel, Switzerland. Roche is committed to conducting the restructuring process in a socially responsible manner and to keeping redundancies to a minimum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report