SWITZERLAND: Roche to strengthen its Pharmaceuticals Division
Roche yesterday outlined its initiative to reshape its Pharmaceuticals Division for the future. The initiative aims to increase sales and reduce the division's cost structure in order to improve the long-term profitability of the Pharmaceuticals Division. World-wide Roche expects job reductions in the range of 3000 over the next two to three years. Main sites affected are Palo Alto and Nutley, US, Welwyn, UK, and Basel, Switzerland. Roche is committed to conducting the restructuring process in a socially responsible manner and to keeping redundancies to a minimum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report