SWITZERLAND: Roche to strengthen its Pharmaceuticals Division
Roche yesterday outlined its initiative to reshape its Pharmaceuticals Division for the future. The initiative aims to increase sales and reduce the division's cost structure in order to improve the long-term profitability of the Pharmaceuticals Division. World-wide Roche expects job reductions in the range of 3000 over the next two to three years. Main sites affected are Palo Alto and Nutley, US, Welwyn, UK, and Basel, Switzerland. Roche is committed to conducting the restructuring process in a socially responsible manner and to keeping redundancies to a minimum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods