SWITZERLAND: Roche to strengthen its Pharmaceuticals Division
Roche yesterday outlined its initiative to reshape its Pharmaceuticals Division for the future. The initiative aims to increase sales and reduce the division's cost structure in order to improve the long-term profitability of the Pharmaceuticals Division. World-wide Roche expects job reductions in the range of 3000 over the next two to three years. Main sites affected are Palo Alto and Nutley, US, Welwyn, UK, and Basel, Switzerland. Roche is committed to conducting the restructuring process in a socially responsible manner and to keeping redundancies to a minimum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study