USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Announces Final Results of Tender Offer
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF) today announced the final results of its tender offer to purchase shares of its common stock, which expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on Monday, May 1, 2000. Under terms of the offer, the Company invited shareholders to tender their shares for $6.25 per share. The aggregate purchase price, if 400,000 shares are purchased, would be $2.5 million.Based on a final count by American Securities Transfer & Trust, Inc., the depositary for the tender offer, 665,636 shares of the Company's common stock were validly tendered and not withdrawn prior to the expiration of the offer, 447,644 of which the Company expects to purchase at the offer price of $6.25 per share. The final proration factor for the offer was .6725 percent and the total purchase price was $2,797,775. The purchase of the shares was funded by available bank borrowings.As noted in the Company's Offer to Purchase, the Company may in the future purchase additional shares in the open market, in private transactions, tender offers or otherwise. Under applicable securities laws, the Company may not repurchase any shares of its common stock until after May 19, 2000. Any further purchases by the Company will depend on many factors, including the market price of the shares, the final results of the tender offer, the Company's business and financial position and general economic and market conditions.The Company has deposited the purchase price with American Securities Transfer Trust, Inc., and that the firm is in the process of making payment for shares purchased through the tender offer and returning to shareholders those shares not purchased. The Company now has 1,939,235 shares of common stock outstanding, or approximately 18.75 percent fewer shares than were outstanding at the commencement of the offer on March 21, 2000.For Further Information, Contact Bryan J. Merryman COO/CFO (970) 259-0554.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image