USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. announces new financing facility
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (the Company) (Nasdaq: RMCF) yesterday announced the refinancing of its long-term fixed and short-term revolving debt. The Company completed the overall refinancing in conjunction with the renewal of its short-term revolving debt. As a result, the Company lowered its scheduled payments, reduced the interest rate on its debt and extended the maturity dates of a portion of its long-term debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning