USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. announces new financing facility
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (the Company) (Nasdaq: RMCF) yesterday announced the refinancing of its long-term fixed and short-term revolving debt. The Company completed the overall refinancing in conjunction with the renewal of its short-term revolving debt. As a result, the Company lowered its scheduled payments, reduced the interest rate on its debt and extended the maturity dates of a portion of its long-term debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs