USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. announces record third quarter earnings
Nine-Month Diluted E.P.S. Increase 29% to $0.80 Versus $0.62 in Prior-Year Period DURANGO, Colo./PRNewswire/ -- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF - news) today announced higher revenues and earnings for the third quarter and first nine months of FY2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning