USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. reports 20% increase in second quarter earnings
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF) yesterday announced higher revenues and earnings for the second quarter and first half of FY2002. For the quarter ended August 31, 2001, non-retail revenues increased 23 percent to $4.3 million, compared with $3.5 million in the second quarter of FY2001. Retail revenues decreased 82 percent to $384,000, reflecting the successful execution of the Company's strategy to exit its Company-owned store program. On May 1, 2001, the Company completed the conversion of substantially all of its Company-owned stores to franchised-owned stores in order to focus its resources on supporting and growing its franchise base. Comparable-store sales at franchised stores were approximately the same when compared with the second quarter of FY2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review