USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports First Quarter Earnings Per Share for Fiscal 2001
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. today reported earnings per share of $.10 for the quarter ended May 31, 2000 compared to $.04 per share for the quarter ended May 31, 1999, representing an increase of 150%. The Company also reported record earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA"), which increased $110,000, or 15%, to $823,000 in the first quarter of fiscal 2001 compared to $713,000 in the first quarter of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week