USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports First Quarter Earnings Per Share for Fiscal 2001
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. today reported earnings per share of $.10 for the quarter ended May 31, 2000 compared to $.04 per share for the quarter ended May 31, 1999, representing an increase of 150%. The Company also reported record earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA"), which increased $110,000, or 15%, to $823,000 in the first quarter of fiscal 2001 compared to $713,000 in the first quarter of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories