USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF the "Company'') today reported record basic earnings per share of $.19 for the quarter ended May 31, 2001 compared to $.10 per share for the comparable period in the prior year, an increase of 90%. Net income in the first quarter of fiscal 2002 increased 60.2% to a record $351,000 from $219,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Excluding retail sales, revenues increased 12.9% in the first quarter of fiscal 2002, to $3,655,000 from $3,239,000 for the comparable period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review