USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF the "Company'') today reported record basic earnings per share of $.19 for the quarter ended May 31, 2001 compared to $.10 per share for the comparable period in the prior year, an increase of 90%. Net income in the first quarter of fiscal 2002 increased 60.2% to a record $351,000 from $219,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Excluding retail sales, revenues increased 12.9% in the first quarter of fiscal 2002, to $3,655,000 from $3,239,000 for the comparable period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat