USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMCF the "Company'') today reported record basic earnings per share of $.19 for the quarter ended May 31, 2001 compared to $.10 per share for the comparable period in the prior year, an increase of 90%. Net income in the first quarter of fiscal 2002 increased 60.2% to a record $351,000 from $219,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Excluding retail sales, revenues increased 12.9% in the first quarter of fiscal 2002, to $3,655,000 from $3,239,000 for the comparable period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli