USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. reports record fiscal 2001 annual and fourth quarter earnings per share
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: RMCF) yesterday reported record earnings per share of $.14 for the quarter ended February 28, 2001 compared to $.07 per share for the quarter ended February 29, 2000, an increase of 100%. The Company also reported record earnings per share for the year ended February 28, 2001 of $.77 compared to $.41 for the year ended February 29, 2000, an increase of 87.8%. When adjusted for the costs associated with the unsolicited tender offer in fiscal 2000, earnings per share increased 51% for fiscal 2001 versus the prior fiscal year. Net income increased 50% to $278,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 from $186,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000. Net income increased 47.3% to a record $1,556,000 for fiscal 2001 from $1,057,000 in fiscal 2000. When adjusted for the costs associated with the unsolicited tender offer in fiscal 2000, net income increased 18.4% in fiscal 2001 versus the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units