USA: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. reports record fiscal 2001 annual and fourth quarter earnings per share
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: RMCF) yesterday reported record earnings per share of $.14 for the quarter ended February 28, 2001 compared to $.07 per share for the quarter ended February 29, 2000, an increase of 100%. The Company also reported record earnings per share for the year ended February 28, 2001 of $.77 compared to $.41 for the year ended February 29, 2000, an increase of 87.8%. When adjusted for the costs associated with the unsolicited tender offer in fiscal 2000, earnings per share increased 51% for fiscal 2001 versus the prior fiscal year. Net income increased 50% to $278,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 from $186,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000. Net income increased 47.3% to a record $1,556,000 for fiscal 2001 from $1,057,000 in fiscal 2000. When adjusted for the costs associated with the unsolicited tender offer in fiscal 2000, net income increased 18.4% in fiscal 2001 versus the prior fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020