USA: Rocky Mountain's annual shareholders meeting
The Board of Directors of Rocky Mountain Ginseng, Inc. (Pink Sheets:RMGG) wish to report that the Company's Annual Shareholders Meeting was adjourned at the May 3rd meeting due to the lack of a quorum. Brian Hodge, president of RMGG, announced at the meeting that the Annual Shareholders Meeting will recommence on Friday, June 8, 2001, at 10:00 a.m. and will be held at the Century Plaza Hotel in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO