NORTHERN IRELAND: Rodgers allows limited animal movement on welfare grounds
Bríd Rodgers, the Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, announced today that, in order to avoid serious welfare problems arising out of the current restrictions on animal movements, she is to allow limited movements under strictly controlled conditions. Speaking at Stormont before leaving for London for a meeting with the other UK Agriculture Ministers, Mrs Rodgers said
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant