NOTHERN IRELAND: Rodgers chairs crises talks with industry
Bríd Rodgers, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development chaired a series of meetings yesterday with key organisations associated with Northern Ireland's agri-food industry to address some of the problems arising from the on-going Foot and Mouth restrictions. Discussions centred on potential pressure points on the industry as the operational task of containing the disease continues. Included in this morning's round of talks were the Banks, Retailers and Meat Plants, the Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association, and the NI Auctioneers Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review