NOTHERN IRELAND: Rodgers chairs crises talks with industry
Bríd Rodgers, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development chaired a series of meetings yesterday with key organisations associated with Northern Ireland's agri-food industry to address some of the problems arising from the on-going Foot and Mouth restrictions. Discussions centred on potential pressure points on the industry as the operational task of containing the disease continues. Included in this morning's round of talks were the Banks, Retailers and Meat Plants, the Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association, and the NI Auctioneers Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega