UK: Rodgers welcomes new GB appointment
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Bríd Rodgers, has welcomed the appointment of Margaret Beckett as Secretary of State at the new Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Mrs Rodgers said that she looks forward to working with Margaret Beckett and her team of Ministers and stated:-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti