UK: Rodgers welcomes new GB appointment
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Bríd Rodgers, has welcomed the appointment of Margaret Beckett as Secretary of State at the new Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Mrs Rodgers said that she looks forward to working with Margaret Beckett and her team of Ministers and stated:-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target