UK: Roger Carr joins the board of Cadbury Schweppes
Cadbury Schweppes is pleased to announce the appointment, effective today, of Mr. Roger Carr to the Board of Cadbury Schweppes plc as a non-executive director. Roger Carr, 54, is Chairman of Chubb plc. Announcing the appointment, Derek Bonham, Chairman of Cadbury Schweppes, said, ``We are delighted to welcome Roger Carr to the Board of Cadbury Schweppes. We know he will make a valuable contribution to the Company. His distinguished career in general management and his extensive commercial experience will be a great asset to our Board.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch