UK: Roger Carr joins the board of Cadbury Schweppes
Cadbury Schweppes is pleased to announce the appointment, effective today, of Mr. Roger Carr to the Board of Cadbury Schweppes plc as a non-executive director. Roger Carr, 54, is Chairman of Chubb plc. Announcing the appointment, Derek Bonham, Chairman of Cadbury Schweppes, said, ``We are delighted to welcome Roger Carr to the Board of Cadbury Schweppes. We know he will make a valuable contribution to the Company. His distinguished career in general management and his extensive commercial experience will be a great asset to our Board.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth