LITHUANIA: Rokiskio Suris H1 profit hit by milk price rise
Lithuania's largest dairy group Rokiskio Suris (Rokiskis Cheese) has reported a fall in first-half pretax profit to 6.313m litas (US$2.23m) 10.585m litas in the same period a year ago, reports the Baltic News Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill