LITHUANIA: Rokiskio Suris posts H1 sales drop
Lithuanian dairy producer Rokiskio Suris has booked a drop in first-half net sales.
For the six months from January to June, consolidated net sales dropped 16.4% to LTL229.2m (US$85.7m).
For the month of June alone, consolidated net sales amounted to LTL53.2m, a 12.4% increase on the same period of last year.
Click here to view the earnings release.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid