USA: Ronald McDonald house charities canisters nationwide earmarked for Red Cross
In light of last Tuesday's tragedy in New York City, McDonald's Restaurants nationwide are responding with assistance to the humanitarian and relief efforts. Beginning Friday, September 14, 2001, and continuing for a month, all customer donations received through the Ronald McDonald House Charities® restaurant canister program will be donated to the American Red Cross to assist in this national emergency. Every cent put into these canisters -- both in the restaurants and in drive-thrus -- will be given to the American Red Cross. Furthermore, McDonald's Corporation is contributing $1 million to the relief efforts, and Ronald McDonald House Charities is matching it with its own $1 million contribution above and beyond the canister donations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production