HUNGARY: Ropi snacks to become separate unit from Karamell
The separation of snacks specialist Ropi from bread and biscuit producer Karamell has been approved by the Hungarian Court of Registry.Andras Korosi, CEO of the Hungarian-owned Karamell has also revealed that former owner of Dutch firm Fundy, Peter Suto, has acquired a personal stake of 57.49%, although this is not expected to change the company's management.Korosi also stressed that the revenue figures for this year, which are expected to be less than HUF4m, are incomparable with previous years because of the separation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review