HUNGARY: Ropi snacks to become separate unit from Karamell
The separation of snacks specialist Ropi from bread and biscuit producer Karamell has been approved by the Hungarian Court of Registry.Andras Korosi, CEO of the Hungarian-owned Karamell has also revealed that former owner of Dutch firm Fundy, Peter Suto, has acquired a personal stake of 57.49%, although this is not expected to change the company's management.Korosi also stressed that the revenue figures for this year, which are expected to be less than HUF4m, are incomparable with previous years because of the separation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report