HUNGARY: Ropi snacks to become separate unit from Karamell
Andras Korosi, CEO of the Hungarian-owned Karamell has also revealed that former owner of Dutch firm Fundy, Peter Suto, has acquired a personal stake of 57.49%, although this is not expected to change the company's management.
Korosi also stressed that the revenue figures for this year, which are expected to be less than HUF4m, are incomparable with previous years because of the separation.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre