HUNGARY: Ropi snacks to become separate unit from Karamell
The separation of snacks specialist Ropi from bread and biscuit producer Karamell has been approved by the Hungarian Court of Registry.Andras Korosi, CEO of the Hungarian-owned Karamell has also revealed that former owner of Dutch firm Fundy, Peter Suto, has acquired a personal stake of 57.49%, although this is not expected to change the company's management.Korosi also stressed that the revenue figures for this year, which are expected to be less than HUF4m, are incomparable with previous years because of the separation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife