USA: Ross Systems Delivers on Internet Strategy With The Resynt e-Business Product Family
Ross Systems (Nasdaq: ROSS) today announced its Resynt e-business product family for process industries including food, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper and metals. Tightly integrated with the inward-facing enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications from Ross Systems, the Resynt products leverage the Internet for outward-facing business-to-business (B2B) solutions to strengthen relationships with suppliers, be more responsive to customers, collaborate along the supply chain, expand to new markets, and improve employee satisfaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery