USA: Ross Systems Provides Litehouse Inc. With e-Commerce, PriceLink Solutions
Ross Systems (Nasdaq: ROSS), a leading supplier of enterprise management software and e-business solutions, announced a contract with food manufacturer, Litehouse Inc., to implement the first phase of their e-business solution. This phase includes PriceLink, a deals and promotions engine, and iRenaissance.portal, a browser-based client for the iRenaissance ERP system.PriceLink is a new Ross Systems offering that enables companies to automate the process of entering complex orders involving promotional pricing and discount calculations. Other PriceLink benefits include improved price accuracy, improved tracking and controls of deduction verification, approval and processing. PriceLink also helps a company structure and organize promotions data so it can be used for management and analysis, automated simulations, and testing and implementation of deals and promotions.iRenaissance.portal features shortcuts that deliver easy access to enterprise applications, desktop productivity tools and critical business data. Essentially, iRenaissance.portal is a user's gateway to all the enterprise's technology offerings, including financials, fulfillment, manufacturing, maintenance, transportation, advanced planning, human resources and payroll. Companies with iRenaissance.portal client can also deploy the iRenaissance.thinX html-based client for use with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements