USA: Ross Systems Provides Litehouse Inc. With e-Commerce, PriceLink Solutions
Ross Systems (Nasdaq: ROSS), a leading supplier of enterprise management software and e-business solutions, announced a contract with food manufacturer, Litehouse Inc., to implement the first phase of their e-business solution. This phase includes PriceLink, a deals and promotions engine, and iRenaissance.portal, a browser-based client for the iRenaissance ERP system.PriceLink is a new Ross Systems offering that enables companies to automate the process of entering complex orders involving promotional pricing and discount calculations. Other PriceLink benefits include improved price accuracy, improved tracking and controls of deduction verification, approval and processing. PriceLink also helps a company structure and organize promotions data so it can be used for management and analysis, automated simulations, and testing and implementation of deals and promotions.iRenaissance.portal features shortcuts that deliver easy access to enterprise applications, desktop productivity tools and critical business data. Essentially, iRenaissance.portal is a user's gateway to all the enterprise's technology offerings, including financials, fulfillment, manufacturing, maintenance, transportation, advanced planning, human resources and payroll. Companies with iRenaissance.portal client can also deploy the iRenaissance.thinX html-based client for use with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti