Quote, unquote: Round Table on Responsible Soy conference
With pressure on the food industry to alleviate its impact on the environment, sustainable sourcing is key. This week, executives met in London to discuss the progress on the Round Table on Responsible Soy, set up in 2006 to encourage the sustainable use of the commodity. It is early days for the scheme and stakeholders at the event outlined the progress made but the challenges that lay ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen