Rowntrees Randoms, Cadbury Caramel in R&R Ice Cream NPD
Nestle's Rowntrees Randoms moves into ice cream category
The company, which manufacturers ice cream under licence for companies Nestle and Cadbury owner Mondelez International, is launching mini ice creams under the Swiss group's Rowntrees Random brand and a Cadbury Caramel ice cream stick.
The Rowntrees Randoms minis contain marshmallow flavour ice cream, a fruity shell and a jelly centre.
R&R has also developed new products for its own brands. It is launching ice lollies under its frozen yoghurt brand Yoomoo and added a salted caramel and fudge line to ice cream brand Kelly's of Cornwall.
R&R has also made changes to the Nestle Fab lolly line-up. The original strawberry product will now contain more fruit juice and the company has added a limited-edition tropical flavour.
The Cadbury Caramel ice cream are sold in packs of three in UK supermarkets at an RRP of GBP2.99 (US$4.50). It will also be available in impulse channels at an RRP of GBP1.60.
The Rowntrees Randoms come in three flavours - lemon & lime, orange and strawberry - with 12 lollies in each pack with an RRP of GBP2.49.
R&R said the Yoomoo frozen yoghurt lollies will be on sale in a multipack of six with an RRP of GBP2.49.
Check back later this week for a two-part interview with R&R Ice Cream CEO Ibrahim Najafi.
Nestlé France SA recorded stagnation in 2013 and modest progression in 2014 and 2015. The French subsidiary of the Switzerland-based multinational consumer goods giant has experienced a promising nasc...
Mondelez International Inc is a global snacking powerhouse, with revenue of over US$30 billion. The company’s mission is to “create delicious moments of joy” in 165 countries, with the US parent compa...
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report