NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold adjusts conversion prices on convertible subordinated notes
Royal Ahold, the international food provider, today announced the adjustment of the conversion price of its convertible subordinated notes. The convertible price of the 3% convertible subordinated notes due 2003 is NLG 61.31 (or EUR 27.82) down from NLG 61.84 (or EUR 28.06) per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The conversion price of its 4% convertible subordinated notes due 2005 is EUR 32.74, down from EUR 33.02 per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The adjustments are a result of the election of certain holders of Royal Ahold's common shares to receive their 2000 interim dividend in the form of common shares in lieu of EUR 0.18 per common share in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre