NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold adjusts conversion prices on convertible subordinated notes
Royal Ahold, the international food provider, today announced the adjustment of the conversion price of its convertible subordinated notes. The convertible price of the 3% convertible subordinated notes due 2003 is NLG 61.31 (or EUR 27.82) down from NLG 61.84 (or EUR 28.06) per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The conversion price of its 4% convertible subordinated notes due 2005 is EUR 32.74, down from EUR 33.02 per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The adjustments are a result of the election of certain holders of Royal Ahold's common shares to receive their 2000 interim dividend in the form of common shares in lieu of EUR 0.18 per common share in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly