NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold adjusts conversion prices on convertible subordinated notes
Royal Ahold, the international food provider, today announced the adjustment of the conversion price of its convertible subordinated notes. The convertible price of the 3% convertible subordinated notes due 2003 is NLG 61.31 (or EUR 27.82) down from NLG 61.84 (or EUR 28.06) per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The conversion price of its 4% convertible subordinated notes due 2005 is EUR 32.74, down from EUR 33.02 per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The adjustments are a result of the election of certain holders of Royal Ahold's common shares to receive their 2000 interim dividend in the form of common shares in lieu of EUR 0.18 per common share in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix