NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold adjusts conversion prices on convertible subordinated notes
Royal Ahold, the international food provider, today announced the adjustment of the conversion price of its convertible subordinated notes. The convertible price of the 3% convertible subordinated notes due 2003 is NLG 61.31 (or EUR 27.82) down from NLG 61.84 (or EUR 28.06) per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The conversion price of its 4% convertible subordinated notes due 2005 is EUR 32.74, down from EUR 33.02 per common share of EUR 0.25 par value. The adjustments are a result of the election of certain holders of Royal Ahold's common shares to receive their 2000 interim dividend in the form of common shares in lieu of EUR 0.18 per common share in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review