NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold makes announcement
The following is a letter from Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO of Royal Ahold: Annual General Meeting of Stockholders of Royal Ahold The Hague, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 Address by Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO Royal Ahold Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you warmly to our Annual General Meeting. It gives me great pleasure to see so many of our valued shareholders here today, because it shows your commitment to the company. We're in line for not only an informative, but also an enjoyable afternoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch