NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold makes announcement
The following is a letter from Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO of Royal Ahold: Annual General Meeting of Stockholders of Royal Ahold The Hague, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 Address by Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO Royal Ahold Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you warmly to our Annual General Meeting. It gives me great pleasure to see so many of our valued shareholders here today, because it shows your commitment to the company. We're in line for not only an informative, but also an enjoyable afternoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs