NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold makes announcement
The following is a letter from Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO of Royal Ahold: Annual General Meeting of Stockholders of Royal Ahold The Hague, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 Address by Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO Royal Ahold Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you warmly to our Annual General Meeting. It gives me great pleasure to see so many of our valued shareholders here today, because it shows your commitment to the company. We're in line for not only an informative, but also an enjoyable afternoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group