NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold makes announcement
The following is a letter from Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO of Royal Ahold: Annual General Meeting of Stockholders of Royal Ahold The Hague, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 Address by Cees van der Hoeven, President & CEO Royal Ahold Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you warmly to our Annual General Meeting. It gives me great pleasure to see so many of our valued shareholders here today, because it shows your commitment to the company. We're in line for not only an informative, but also an enjoyable afternoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review